Everyone matters to God. Everyone matters to us.
The Care Ministry of New Beginnings Community Church is here to love and support the members of our community. We believe that, as Christians, we are to love God and to love our neighbor (Mark 12:29-31).
The health of our community is measured by the quality of our relationships, Core Value #5.
We at NBCC want to do life together. We want to:
- pray for you and with you
- rejoice with you at the birth of your new baby
- grieve with you upon the death of your loved one
- contact you when you are ill or in the hospital
- provide short-term Care Counselors as a sounding-board during life challenges
Want to announce a birth?
Share the news with us by clicking the button below.
Want to be contacted if hospitalized or homebound due to illness or injury?
Let us know that you are going to be in the hospital or that you have an illness and would like to be contacted.
Experiencing the death of a loved one?
We want to comfort you and offer our support.
Please send your prayer request by clicking the button below. All prayer requests are kept confidential within the Prayer and Pastoral Teams.