Sign up by Mon, Jun 30 for this Sat, Jul 15 Singles Life Escape Room event! Let's see if we can escape the Great Houdini Room at the Palace of Fine Arts! Cost: $35.00 Limited slots are available.
The Marriage Fundamentals class is designed to help you think through important aspects of marriage and adjust your expectations accordingly. The course is ideally for those in a relationship considering engagement or marriage. Additionally, those married under 7 years seeking marriage enrichment classes are encouraged to attend.
Save $110 with Early Bird Rate. Sign ups will be open from Mon, Jun 17 – Mon, Jun 26 for the Early Bird rate of $99.
The 2017 Singles Life Summer Retreat will be held at DREAM MOUNTAIN CHRISTIAN CAMP in Murphys, CA from Fri, Aug 25 – Sun, Aug 27. This year's three day event is designed to connect NBCC Singles (dating or non-dating) in all a age groups (18-29), (30-49), (50+). Register by Mon, Jul 31.
Baptism is one of the most significant events in the life of a person who follows Christ. It is an outward, public expression of an inward reality that takes place in the life of one who trusts in Christ for salvation. We have several baptisms coming up in 2017! Sign up by Mon, Jun 19.
We'll celebrate the fathers and father figures in our lives.
Join us in our new partnership with Children's HopeChest and My Special Treasure Education Center in Guatemala. There are many ways you can get involved, by sponsoring a child, going on a future trip to Guatemala, and praying for the Guatemalan community.
A core part of NBCC’s vision is to transform communities. As part of our Gathering on Sun, Jun 4, we will spotlight our new partnership in Guatemala with Children’s Hope Chest and My Special Treasure Education Center.
We’re celebrating all the women of New Beginnings! Dr. Rhonda Hamilton will be the speaker at all 3 Worship Gatherings – 8 AM, 10 AM & 12 Noon. Invite the special women who have made an impact in your life!
Sign-ups for Reading Bonanza in the Park, a community literacy event in East Palo Alto, are now full. Reading Bonanza is a fun, family literacy event with free food, entertainment, prizes and reading activities for kids. Even though all serving spots are full, we hope you will still stop by the event to show your support for this good cause.
Acclaimed Christian recording artist, Anthony Evans, will lead worship on Sun, Apr 30 at all 3 Worship Gatherings: 8 AM, 10 AM & 12 Noon.
Anthony Evans, the son of renowned preacher, Tony Evans, is known for successfully pushing through music-industry boundaries with his advancement on TV show, “The Voice.” He has six acclaimed studio albums as well as a Christmas collection. Anthony performs in concert and conference tours all over the world. His heart and passion is for worship. You won’t want to miss this event!
Invite a friend!
Vestibulum tempor tincidunt justo, vel sodales odio luctus et. Aenean pulvinar quam ante, sit amet venenatis massa rhoncus venenatis. Vestibulum pharetra elit non orci eleifend laoreet. Praesent vitae ex at turpis auctor aliquam sit amet vel velit. Aenean at augue vel erat feugiat fringilla at ac orci. Nulla efficitur aliquet dictum.
Apply today to join one of NBCC’s sponsored or endorsed mission trips for 2017:
- Guatemala: July 1 – 8, 2017 (Estimated Cost $1,800)
- Ethiopia: June 23 – July 5, 2017 (Est. Cost $3,300)
- Kenya: August 11 – 16, 2017 (Est. Cost $3,500)
- Philippines: June 30 – July 16, 2017 (Est. Cost $3,000)
1) Sign up for our next Partnership Class.
- Sunday, March 5 from 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM
- Location: Los Altos Lutheran Church, Lutheran Hall
- RSVP HERE.
2) At the class, you’ll learn more about NBCC and what it means to be a Partner. You’ll have an opportunity to sign a partnership commitment, which indicates a willingness to support the ministry of NBCC in the following ways:
- Volunteer, so that you can make a difference in the lives of others at NBCC.
- Pray regularly for our church and our leadership.
- Give generously and joyfully (as you are able), in order to support the ministry of NBCC.
- As you have opportunity, invite those you know to experience NBCC, so their lives can be changed by God’s amazing love!