An infant/child dedication is a ceremony in which believing parents and/or families make a commitment before the Lord to submit a child to God’s will and to raise that child according to God’s Word and God’s ways. Sign up by Mon, Oct 16.
SAVE THE DATE! – Married Life Retreat 2018
Marriage Forecasting: Changing the Climate of Your Relationship One Conversation at a Time
Fri, January 26 – Sun, January 28, 2018
Mount Hermon Christian Conference Center
Space is limited! REGISTRATION OPENS at 12 Noon, Sat, September 23
The 2017 Singles Life Summer Retreat will be held at DREAM MOUNTAIN CHRISTIAN CAMP in Murphys, CA from Fri, Aug 25 – Sun, Aug 27. This year's three day event is designed to connect NBCC Singles (dating or non-dating) in all a age groups (18-29), (30-49), (50+). Registration is closed.
Join us in our new partnership with Children's HopeChest and My Special Treasure Education Center in Guatemala. There are many ways you can get involved, by sponsoring a child, going on a future trip to Guatemala, and praying for the Guatemalan community.
Sign-ups for Reading Bonanza in the Park, a community literacy event in East Palo Alto, are now full. Reading Bonanza is a fun, family literacy event with free food, entertainment, prizes and reading activities for kids. Even though all serving spots are full, we hope you will still stop by the event to show your support for this good cause.
Acclaimed Christian recording artist, Anthony Evans, will lead worship on Sun, Apr 30 at all 3 Worship Gatherings: 8 AM, 10 AM & 12 Noon.
Anthony Evans, the son of renowned preacher, Tony Evans, is known for successfully pushing through music-industry boundaries with his advancement on TV show, “The Voice.” He has six acclaimed studio albums as well as a Christmas collection. Anthony performs in concert and conference tours all over the world. His heart and passion is for worship. You won’t want to miss this event!
Invite a friend!
Vestibulum tempor tincidunt justo, vel sodales odio luctus et. Aenean pulvinar quam ante, sit amet venenatis massa rhoncus venenatis. Vestibulum pharetra elit non orci eleifend laoreet. Praesent vitae ex at turpis auctor aliquam sit amet vel velit. Aenean at augue vel erat feugiat fringilla at ac orci. Nulla efficitur aliquet dictum.
Apply today to join one of NBCC’s sponsored or endorsed mission trips for 2017:
- Guatemala: July 1 – 8, 2017 (Estimated Cost $1,800)
- Ethiopia: June 23 – July 5, 2017 (Est. Cost $3,300)
- Kenya: August 11 – 16, 2017 (Est. Cost $3,500)
- Philippines: June 30 – July 16, 2017 (Est. Cost $3,000)
1) Sign up for our next Partnership Class.
- Sunday, March 5 from 2:30 PM – 4:30 PM
- Location: Los Altos Lutheran Church, Lutheran Hall
- RSVP HERE.
2) At the class, you’ll learn more about NBCC and what it means to be a Partner. You’ll have an opportunity to sign a partnership commitment, which indicates a willingness to support the ministry of NBCC in the following ways:
- Volunteer, so that you can make a difference in the lives of others at NBCC.
- Pray regularly for our church and our leadership.
- Give generously and joyfully (as you are able), in order to support the ministry of NBCC.
- As you have opportunity, invite those you know to experience NBCC, so their lives can be changed by God’s amazing love!